Thursday, October 7, 2010

my favorite things


{bow skirt -forever 21; white tee & trench -target; bracelets & earrings -JCrew; cityscape heels -Camper; sunnies & scarf -nyc street vendor; clutch -vintage}

Yesterday I busted out all my favorite items. Why you ask? Where do I start....
I spoke to K Lou early yesterday morning, so when the phone rang downstairs, I knew it couldn't be her again -and who else would be calling?
I thought, "holy mackeral... this is it." I grabbed my phone, and sure enough, it was an unrecognizable number.
I answered with a very enthusiastic "hello!!"
the voice on the line said, "is this Molly, how are you?"
It depends, I thought.
"Well, this is Chris. We'd like to offer you a position with our company...."
I actually didn't hear the rest. I thanked Chris about a thousand times, called K Lou and the Hubs, and got dressed in all my favorites.
The Hubs took me to a delicious lunch at the national, then rallied all our new friends for a happy hour celebration. It was a pretty awesome day. I'm pretty darn stoked. This whole Athens thing is really getting good.
cheerfully,
mc




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a new job! Hope you're doing well. You look so great. - Cousin Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the job. LOVE your coat in those pics. YAY for fall fashion! xoxo The Kissters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! Congratulations!! Love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very proud of you. Just make sure you get Thanksgiving off.

    ReplyDelete