Monday, October 11, 2010

pizza, pizza

no outfit today -sorry!
My weekend was so busy and I just didn't have a chance to take a proper picture. I worked Friday and Saturday night -then Sunday brunch. It is so weird and awkward and awkward to be the new kid. Gah! (no, that's not a typo, it was that awkward)
Sunday night we invited a few friends over -and everyone declined- which turned out swell, because we stuffed our faces with the best pizza I've ever had.
and I'd like to think I've had some pretty good pizza. {white pizza with basil and thyme}



{pepperoni and arugula pizza}
My sweet hubs has such a crush on J. Kenji Lopez-Alt of Cooks Illustrated/Serious Eats fame. Usually, he limits his lust to whichever burger Kenji is conquering, but last night it was Neapolitan Pizza, and it was insanely good.
Full Disclosure -Kenji's recipes are always good -they're also almost always very time consuming- plan your day accordingly.
I promise to have an outfit tomorrow, so until then!
xo,
mc

No comments:

Post a Comment