Friday, October 22, 2010

orange you glad?

{skirt -jcrew via closet mentor; tights -walmart; ballet flats & silver watch -target; peter pan collard shirt -target; sweater -norstroms rack; cat eye sunnies & bow ring -forever 21}


I wore this last night to work. As of next week I will have three j.o.b.'s. Remember that boring old 9-5? It is lookin' real good these days.
Last night I worked at the restaurant which has been the source of some serious manic-ness (is that a word?). My colleagues are either super nice or horribly rude. I know I'm the new kid, but geez cut me some slack. Luckily, there is a liquor store in the same shopping plaza. Hello drowning my sorrows! Hopefully my next shift will be a little sunnier.
Like these tights. I bought them for my Halloween costume and I decided to wear them early. I reasoned that I probably won't be wearing orange tights in January. Although, check back, I could be singing a different song.
On the brightest note, the Hubs and I have family coming into town tonight! I'm super excited, plus I'll have a chance to test my kid skills before I teach next week... Although, I'm a little jealous I won't be headed North, sounds like there's going to be some serious Voyack partying this weekend -just please, no beer bottles.
cheers,
mc


1 comment: