Friday, October 8, 2010

inspiration board




Do you have an inspiration board?

If you don't I highly recommend you get one, fewer things make me happier in the morning. We could make this a diy project if you'd like.

Step one: go to an office supply store -buy a corkboard and some push pins
Step two: pull out all those magazines and catalogues you're hoarding. grab a pair of scissors too!
Step three: cut out what you like; tack it to your board; hang your board
Step four: be inspired
Here are a few things from the world-wide-web that have inspired me this week:

~Wouldn't you love a pink room, I would!
~Don't you wish you were invited to this party? What would you wear?
~nautical+preppy+wedding = things I'm into
~K Lou hates Martha, but her Halloween parties sound irresistable
~oh, you
~the hubs and I did the 1/2 marathon in March, I can't imagine a full. AP, you're insane
~as if I wasn't already lusting for frye boots
~doesn't this sound fun and tasty?

what's inspired you lately? Please share!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that wedding! INCREDIBLE! Yay Inspiration board! Love that Ferragamo :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best : ) that made me feel good

    ReplyDelete