Monday, October 25, 2010

training day

please cue Rocky theme music now...


{black scarf -nyc street vendor; yoga pants -target; grey deep vee tee -american apparel; sweatshirt -forever 21; jean jacket -rodarthe for target; tote bag -ll bean; sneakers -new balance}


Hey, hey! This girl worked her little tail off this weekend, ya'll! I'm telling you, Saturday I worked 9-5 training at the new j.o.b -then high tailed it over to the restaurant and worked 5:30 till 11!

I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Luckily, I wore extra comfy clothes while training. It was absolutely freezing inside -hence my bundledness. I love the look of a hoodie underneath a jean jacket -especially this specific hoodie, which says let them eat cake on the hem. Isn't that just the cutest?

Also please note the over sized tote bag filled with a change of clothes for my next shift. I love this thing, I call it my married lady bag since almost every married lady I know owns some variation of it. Mine's LL Bean and I'm looking forward to it getting really beat up, that's how you know I'm doing some serious livin'...

Tomorrow I'm substitute teaching pre-school, I'm planning on taking before and after pictures to document the destruction those little boogers pull. We'll see I suppose.

Cheers for now.

xoxo's

mc

2 comments: