Wednesday, October 20, 2010

love story

{boots -Return Passage; skirt -gap; trench -target; sweater -jcrew; necklace -forever 21; beret -american apparel}



There were so many possible post names for this outfit, they ranged from:

1. the outfit I wore getting my criminal background check
2. my audition outfit for rugby bar's newest bartender
3. I don't know what the third one was, but lists always sound better in threes.

I settled on Love Story because it's my favorite movie ever and I think Ali McGraw is about as pretty as they come. Also, doesn't everyone want to dress more like an Ivy Leaguer from 1970? Seems pretty obvious to me...
Anyway, I do really love this outfit. By the end of the day I was little too hot, but there was no sweltering, so overall a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment