Monday, February 15, 2010

valentine's on ice.

See that? Behind me? The white stuff?
it's snow!!!!!!!!!!!
In Wilmington!!!!!!
In my backyard!!!!!!
It was glorious, so pretty, so awesome, so amazing, so totally great. I can't even begin to tell you how great I thought it was. I threw snowballs, made snowmen, rolled in it, played in it. I seriously enjoyed every moment of it. Snow, in Wilmington, who would have thought...



Someone in our neighborhood created this masterpiece. I was incredibly impressed. Mine was not even in the same league.




dark skinny jeans -forever 21, black turtleneck -American Apperal, key necklace -target, bow headband -forever 21,
ruffle sweater -Jcrew, black boots -Island Passage.


The hubs made a beautiful Valentines day dinner. Duck au poivre, sauteed mustard greens, and carrot medallions. Everything he made was delicious. I, on the other hand, made the worst chocolate mousse in history. It was seriously terrible, the hubs was very sweet and insisted on eating it, but it was not good.
oh well,
you win some -you lose some.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this blog!!! the amazing clothes the witty writing it is perfect! I keep hearing so much about this hubs though I would like to see some pictures of him, I am sure he is very style savvy as well.

    P.S. I spent the weekend in Saranac Lake lets talk about snow

    ReplyDelete