Thursday, February 11, 2010

look ma! no cavities!

I would like to start by announcing that I have never had a cavity in my whole entire life... and I am very proud of that fact. Someone who wasn't nearly as impressed is pictured below, I won't be naming names....
She did look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G today though. Amelia Earhart meets Olivia Palermo.



jacket -Island Passage, jeans -Forever 21, hair piece -JCrew, turtleneck -Target,
necklace -gift from Me!, boots -Island Passage, clutch -Forever21


The funny thing about taking pictures of yourself everyday (besides the sheer vanity of it), is you don't realize how intense clothes are, until you see them as photos. I had no idea this skirt was SO UNBELIEVABLY bright. Holy Macrole, my bottom half has been highlighted.





My sweet friend SSR turned me onto nude fishnets and they are seriously a favorite. They take the, dare I say -skanky? out of fishnets, so that they're appropriate to wear to work.


crocodile sling backs -Nine West (years ago), nude fishnets -Marshals, highlighter skirt -JCrew, white boat neck tee -target, zipper cardigan -forever 21, hair bow -forever 21








No comments:

Post a Comment