Thursday, February 11, 2010

gone with the wind

We got out of the office (yay) and had lunch downtown at Chop's deli -which for the record is very good, even the Jed liked it.
The wind was insane, I was honestly worried about a tree falling on my house. The Hubs reassured me that if an actual hurricane hadn't taken it out yet, a winter storm won't. Whew
I really like these pants. They're really nothing special, except for the fact that I bought them on my (only) European vacation, which makes them European and therefore much cooler than anything I can buy in the lousy States. (Unless I'm getting something from LL Bean, they know quality).
Anyways, I wanted to embrace my sleek European-isms with a uber chic neck scarf (see what I did there? I was even talking like a European -har har)
-Actually, more like snort snort, because that's what I do when I laugh, in fact once (recently) I was at a show (laughing so hard) the actor actually broke character to laugh at me laughing at him. Yes, seriously.

Tangent much? Yikes!

striped pants -Zara (IN BARCELONA!!!)

spectator shoes -target, denim shirt -forever 21 men's department, neck scarf -vintage values, black belt -express.


Speaking of LL Bean, K Lou looks like a lady that knows which Ivy League school she cheers for, there ain't no cowbell here folks.

jeans -Hudson from Hallelu, penny loafers -vintage, cable knit sweater -Marshals,

gray jacket -Banana Republic, red scarf -gift, red flower ring -Island Passage


No comments:

Post a Comment