Saturday, February 20, 2010

geek chic

After spending the day with SSR, I felt the need to embrace my inner "hot teacher," even if it comes across as nerdy librarian, still worth a shot -after, practice makes perfect, especially when it comes down to "hotness"
After all, I was the kid growing up that wish, prayed, longed for: glasses and braces. Yup, that's all my sweet little adolescence heart desired. Poor me. My teeth weren't croaked enough and my vision was never in question. The solution?
Fake glasses. Holy macrole, who's the genius now?

shoes -banana republic, tights -forever 21, skirt -(Penguin) thrifted, sweater shirt -forever 21,
fake glasses -forever 21, jacket -Mango, bracelets -Old navy & Jcrew
get it? I'm a librarian? Shhhhing you? Did you ever see the office when Pam has to wear her back-up glasses and Kevin asks her to ask him to be quiet? no? ok, nevermind. -it was funny, I swear.

RIP: Moment of Silence:
for these tights, their life was short, unlike their style and actual length -which was long.
obviously.
they ran. there was a hole. it was truly gruesome. goodbye sweet navy dot tights.
you will be missed.

On a brighter note: Isn't it funny how often we dress alike? I'm not sure if it's some freaky genetic thing or K Lou stalks me and I her.
Probably both.

sweater -Marshals, Jacket -Jcrew, belt -vintage, socks -TJ Maxxx, skirt -Clothes Mentor, boots -Target, shirt -Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment