Tuesday, February 2, 2010

where IS my riding crop?!

Has it become a totally cliche blogger thing to say, "I'm channeling my inner Betty Draper"?

-Probably, but at least I'm being very specific in that I wanted to channel equestrian Betty versus everyday housewife Betty.
boots -Modcloth.com, leggings -Target, crocodile handbag -Banana Republic, turtleneck -Banana Republic, tweed coat -JCrew, necklace -gift, gloves -Target



-isn't this perfect? Everything a girl needs to channel horseback Betty

This is the kind of outfit that pulls double-duty. Dare I say..... FASHION & FUNCTION?!
-my dad is so proud right now
1. it is really comfortable! really! I'm not lying, I swear. Flat boots, cozy sweater, LEGGINGS -for crying out loud
2. it is actually really warm. (I am wearing tights under the leggings). The sweater is really warm and the tweed jacket -perfect.
3. I still look fairly presentable, ie -it's not jeans and a sweatshirt! See how easy that was?

No comments:

Post a Comment