Sunday, February 7, 2010

wine yourself warm

Since the weather has been pretty chilly lately I've felt the need to get more creative to stay warm and chic. I thought my outfit achieved that, without being overly bulky or drab.
Also, if anyone wants to really get the attention of older gentleman, and I'm talking older, wear lacy tights. Everywhere I went I was, "the bees knees in those nylons."
-yeah, that's me they're talking about.

Our day was busy, busy, busy and we ran out of time for pictures. These were done during happy hour...










navy dress -jcrew, black cardigan -hallelu, red belt -gift, pearl bracelet -gift from MIL, pearl drop earrings -gift from Klou,
black lacy tights -marshalls, black boots -banana republic, trench -old navy







on K Lou:
white mini -Jcrew, brown boots -target, black coat -forever 21, cardigan -banana republic, gold flower bracelet -forever 21,
origami tee -Jcrew, turtleneck -forever 21, pearl necklace -vintage, cellphone -alltel.









-Oh, yeah did you see that? That is my Christmas tree, still. It is becoming the elephant in the room -isn't it? Looks like I'll probably make it til Valentine's day, but I'm not going to lie -it's hap pend, I'm totally embarrassed. I still have my Christmas tree -and all of my decorations up, on February 7th. Yikes.










No comments:

Post a Comment