Monday, February 15, 2010

grille master

While, I feel like its important to get dressed up and look nice and improve society and what-not. Sometimes, you've just gotta grill in the parking lot.
Hot dogs, hamburgers, beers, etc.. basically, god's gift to earth. When it happens, just embrace it.
I'm finally sporting my new-again black jeans! Don't they look black and beautiful.
What a success!


black boots -Island Passage, black again jeans -Target, jean jacket -Rodarthe by Target, heart sunglasses -Old Navy,
black scarf -street vendor in NYC, helping hands apron -gift

We closed up shop and invited everyone to the parking lot, it was a grand old time.



I am very very proud to introduce, the first of many: customer's of the week. Congratulations to Calvin for being this week's most stylish customer.


I think it was the jeans that sealed the deal.

Thanks Calvin. You look amazing boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment