Saturday, February 20, 2010

the send off




hat -Jcrew, sweater -Hallalu, ballet flats -Target, scarf -street vendor, jacket -Clothes Mentor, bracelet -Jcrew


blah. this week has been wacky -in a good way, don't get me wrong. The hubs and I had friends in town and I played hooky on Wednesday. -Do you love that or what? I am majorly inspired by the Kate Spade spring line and while it's not quite in my budg, I can still channel KS when appropriate. Stay tuned next week for KS inspired looks. This week, I felt like it was still necessary to hunker down for winter -plus NYFW fall/winter. (Not that I was scouring the internet during work all week to get in on the action.... rut row).

Oh. Remember when I finally vowed to take down our Christmas tree, well we did something a little unconventional (ie, childish and very dangerous) with said tree.
yes, guilty. We set it on fire. (Something I do not recommend or encourage). They're not kidding when they (I'm not sure who) say, those things go up like that. It's very very true.
This was the point when I became extremely worried.
As usual, Hubs to the rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment