Friday, May 28, 2010

obligatory satc post -cosmos included



yellow dress -Calvin Klien via TJ Maxx, wedges -nine west, navy bag -vintage values, sunnies -Chinatown, pearls -Klou's, nude belt -J Crew

There is a terrific article on npr that pretty much sums up how I felt about the actual movie -I mean, what did I really expect? It delivered as far as the outfits went and the content -well again what did I expect. The fact is it was a fun night with my girlfriends. We were lucky enough to go to a Sex and the City party -which was a blast. We dressed like our respective characters and even though none of us won the grand prizes, it was serious fun. There is a great video from our fabulous host, Style Girl. We all got brief cameos. wink, wink.
Hopefully, you can tell that I was channeling my inner Charlotte (who, I actually wanted to punch in the face during the movie). I do love her style, though I found myself appriciating Miranda more and more -maybe I secretly want to move to Brooklyn and have a ging baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment