Tuesday, May 4, 2010

birthday suit #1

Tuesday was my Birthday, hello -I'm 25 now! I took the day off and spent it in lovely downtown Wilmington with my sweet and wonderful Hubs. The best part was that we stayed in a B&B, so it felt like we were on vay-cay.

I'm guilty of being one of those people who drag their birthday out all week (hence, this being outfit #1) I'll have more to follow. Besides, turning 25 is a big deal. Now I can say things like "well, twenty years ago blah blah blah;" because I remember being five...


Anyways, big love to the Hubs who has been putting up with my prolonged birthday. As I type he is making me an oreo cheesecake. woop woop!

K Lou bought me this hat recently and I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed with it. First off: it actually fits my enormous head. Secondly, I think I look really really cool. Which, hello! What a great feeling that is..
Don't you just love dt Wilmers? It is too cute, plus it like totally goes with my outfit n'stuff.
red dress -plato's closet, tan flats -target, leather carryall -banana republic, nautical scarf -bargain box, jean jacket -rodarthe for Target, straw hat -jcrew, nautical pin -thrift store in athens


No comments:

Post a Comment