Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Derby Downer

So, my readers spoke
-and I listened, and look what happend. Thanks a lot guys. (I kid, I kid)
Geez, what a bummer. C'est la vie, I suppose. Other than seeing double (yeah -there was another girl, not pictured, in the same dress) the Mint Julep Jubilee was a huge sucess. We all had a terrific time. We ate (and drank!) a lot! Please don't ask me who won the race though...


Didn't the Hubs look terrific? I think I liked his outfit better than mine... there were obviously no repeats of his.

on the Hubs: Saddle Shoes (from our wedding!) -JCrew, Navy trousers -JCrew,
Patterned Button Down -Target, Jacket -Zara, Straw Hat -JCrew, Wayfarers -Ray Ban
on me: Shoes -Island Passage, Derby Dress -Anthropologie, belt -Forever 21,
gloves -Modcloth.com, Hat -JCrew, Flower embelishment -from K Lou, Sunglasses -Forever 21

Big thanks to the Junior League of Wilmington for putting on such a great event. Not only did everyone have a wonderful time (and looked great), the league was able to raise some big bucks to support local projects and organizations. Thanks to all the ladies who worked so hard!







No comments:

Post a Comment