Saturday, May 22, 2010

in the navy now





























brown wedges -borrowed from KLou, gold shimmer skirt -ny & co., navy purse -vintage, stripped tee -target, nautical pin -vintage, sunnies -forever 21, nails -Essie Bright Tights,


We've been so crazy busy lately -getting ready for the move, trying to sell our sweet house :(, you know the story. The Hubs and I have been working very hard getting the old crib together for Realtors and so-on. We're exhausted -but, the house looks so good. Isn't being forced to clean like crazy sometimes a really good thing? I think so.

On a brighter note, I'm excited to debut my new birthday skirt! Isn't it cute? K Lou has AMAZING taste (thanks Mom!). I am loving the warm weather and any available excuse to embrace my love for all things nautical. I picked up my "nauti" pin on our first trip to Athens at this great little vintage shop -the Hubs calls it my coolest pin. Which must mean fabulous.
On an even brighter note -check out my nail polish. OMG right? It is super duper bright, but I am loving it. Feels so summery and fun, plus the Hubs' cousin (who is a stylist) says orange is the cool color this summer -actually she says colour, which is ever cooler.
All for now, we're taking the boat out this weekend for its 2010 inaugural run, I've got a good outfit planned. Hopefully my bikini pictures won't involve too much photo-shopping! Yikes!















No comments:

Post a Comment