Saturday, May 22, 2010

birthday suit #2






Linds and I partied pretty hard....

candy striped dress -Topshop, hair bow -forever 21, skinny gold belt -old navy, pj's -target, Oreo ice box cheesecake -Cooks Illustrated


I had such a great birthday. I'm a HUGE fan of birthdays in general -mine specifically, and it DID NOT disappoint. We drank champagne, ate cake, and generally had a great time. The Hubs made me the best (most decadent) cake ever. It was an Oreo ice-box cheesecake and it was insanely good. I highly recommend Cooks Illustrated, all of their recipes are tested over and over to insure boneheads (like me!) can't screw up. Its pretty much foolproof.
Also, big thank yous to all my wonderful friends and family for making my birthday so special. I am one very lucky lady.








No comments:

Post a Comment