Monday, January 3, 2011

this cat is back

{jeans, skinny belt -forever 21; tote bag -banana republic; flats -old navy; leopard shirt, watch -target; middle finger ring -gifted from grandma; sunnies -wayfarer}

hey, o.
I've been a bad, bad blogger. I'm sorry, to all eight of you, but on the bright side -I'm back. As I hope all of you already know, it is the year two thousand eleven and this girl is pumped. Last year I had two pretty excellent resolutions and I somehow accomplished both. (Yay, me!) Since it seems, I'm on a roll, lets try again this year. For the record books in 2011 I would like to:
1. be a better blogger. with more frequent (or at least more interesting) posts
2. freaking relax. take a chill pill. yoga. meditation. whatevs.
3. learn to play the accordion. Joan may or may not be a major influence in this decision.
4. kick booty at my job -I really like it and kicking booty. Seems obvious, really.
5. positivity. the secret. good karma. just goodness, ok?

Back to the outfit, do you like it? I do, a lot. I felt like a really hip sixties housewife when I left the house. Since my new job requires a sadly unfashionable uniform, I've been using my days off to rock some serious style. I've updated my inspiration board for 2011 and I've got some good stuff lined up.
until next time.
cheers,
mc

2 comments:

  1. You are so freakin' adorable, Mols! I am proud to be one of eight people that read your blog! (Although, I'm sure there are many more that enjoy your fashion sense and whitty posts!) Love ya,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.

    ReplyDelete