Monday, December 6, 2010

works cited



{skinny jeans, skinny belt, fake glasses -forever 21; tweed blazer -jcrew; otk boots -modcloth; flannel shirt -his, ralph lauren; honors pin -vintage}


I stole this outfit. Not literally, from its respective retailers, but from a more legitimate blogger. See, it's not technically stealing if I cite my source, which I now have. This is all so clever because I'm chit chatting about MLA format and what-nots and I look all collegiate and important in my (fake!) glasses. Also, I live in College Town America, USA and the old Hubs teaches freshman English.
full disclosure: he is currently cringing at my inaccurate use of commas. I'm sorry baby!
fuller disclosure: I have access to the smartiest pants man on earth and still my blog is one grammatical mistake after another. What a jerk I am. A very lazy jerk. I'm sorry baby!
Lets keep things positive, shall we? Can you see the honor pin on my jacket? That was my great-grandmother's, isn't that awesome? It has her initials engraved on the back and the year 1926. Hello! What a steller gene pool to be swimming in.
All for now
xo's
-mc
ps: this is the 100th post on imagemonsters!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blog, Molly! Grammatical errors and all...keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.

    ReplyDelete