Friday, December 3, 2010

thankful

{purple wrap dress- target; necklace -thrifted; nude fishies -marshalls; headband -forever 21; brown wedges -target; bracelet -jcrew}



{pumkin trees & arragement via trader joes}
I couldn't be more thankful this year, ya'll. I am one happy and very lucky lady. The Hubs and I hopped in the car and headed North for the Thanksgiving holiday. The Jed and sweet K Lou hosted the whole fam at Casa de McDonough and it was glorious. The Hubs made a turkey-stuffed-turkey; the boys played football; and there was a lot of wine consumed. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing family.
*I'm also extremely flattered and honored that E commented on my sweet old blog, wow!
{the Hubs and his Turkey; Moms squared & A. Janet}
{sweet brothers/cousins -americana at its finest}
{the patriarchs -gary not pictured}
{future leaders of America}
{K Lou and her stunning table -what else is new}
{eat your heart out/food-coma-to-be}
{the best friends a girl could ask for}

No comments:

Post a Comment