Tuesday, November 9, 2010

world cup






{leggings -forever 21; watch, striped tee, and trench -target; red flats -old navy; world cup scarf -gifted}



gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!

I'd like to think I look euro-chic today. Something about leggings and stripes always conjures up visions of Audrey, circa Roman Holiday. It's finally cool enough for scarves and I'm thrilled to bust out my Spain vs. Netherlands scarf for the first time. My brother was in the Netherlands during the World Cup and all I got was this lousy scarf -I kid, I really think this thing is awesome.

The Hubs said these pictures look like I'm in a barren eastern bloc country. Joke's on him, because we took them on his campus...

I'm off now roasted chicken for dinner (my fav!) and maybe a pineapple upsidedown cake and definitely a mani. Now what color? Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog is fun to see. I'm the man with the gray beard at dinner on Sunday night who is a photographer. Would you like for me to come to Athens sometime and meet you in a public place and do some outdoor shooting for your portfolio? If so, I can be contacted at powell at hartcom dot net. Cheers, Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look! I love your scarf in particular!

    ReplyDelete