Saturday, November 6, 2010

duck huntin'


{duck boots -bass; otk sox, watch -target; cord skirt -jcrew; denim shirt -forever 21; gold belt -old navy; motorcycle jacket -mango; scarf -lands end via my father-in-law; sunnies -ray ban}




Well shoot,
I am so happy about this outfit I could just scream. The socks, the boots, the scarf, I am in love. The socks, because they're so fun and yeah, trendy. The boots, because they're so practical and rugged. Lastly, the scarf because it's so soft and I love the colors. Also, I think it actually belongs to my father-in-law. (Sorry Gary!)
The Hubs and I took these pictures in the parking lot of our new favorite Jamaican restaurant. They actually do most of the grilling right there in the parking lot-what could be cooler than that?!
I'll try to be a better internet fashionista next week. If this outfit is any indicator, I'm going to kick some serious cyber style boo-tay. Until then, xo's
-mc

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving it! The backdrop for these photos is perfect...so colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly -

    I don't know whether to be psyched that I found your blog or SO SAD that I'm terribly late in discovering it. I have a lot of blog reading to do! Love this post!

    Xo,

    Nat

    ReplyDelete