Thursday, January 13, 2011

military rule



{jatk boots -modcloth.com; leggings, tunic -target; jacket, belt -forever 21; scarf -street vendor}



I imagine most of you have some access to the weather, so I am assuming that you already know that the Peach state has indeed received snow. (insert cheers here). Several very exciting things happend:

1. this darn computer got sick. sickty sick sick.
2. ice ice baby. i love snow, ice is really scary.
3. chili, Thomas Keller's brownies, several trips to Vision Video
that is all. in four days. yes, seriously. we've watched a lot of movies.
luckily now the computer has been fixed; both the Hubs and I have finally left the house; and we're having a lovely double dinner date tonight.
the other awesome thing is that I bought newstand magazines (vogue!) and I totally stole the outfit from page 132. My apologies to Anna Wintour. Buying magazines is such a treat, but I obviously take their advice a little too seriously.

Please no one report me to the devil!
cheers,
mc

No comments:

Post a Comment