Thursday, January 6, 2011

jewel thief




{jeans -jcrew; sweater -target; flats -banana republic; necklace -thrifted; jacket -mango; sunnies -rayban}
stop what you're doing right now and to to Target. I'm being really serious people. Check out this sweater -Target, nine bones. See how this is serious(ly awesome)?

Even if you don't immediately jump into your nearest form of transportation I do hope you'll gloat along with me, because honestly I feel fancy and cool in this sweater.
1. jewel tones look awesome on everybody. infants, old people, ugly folks.
2. whatever crazy blend of poly/rayon/bad-for-the-environment material is so friggin' soft -I'm calling it poor girl cashmere. (and no one can stop me).
3. I also kinda feel like one of those nineteen fifties sweater girls. You know, the ones with the pointy bras and good ponytails.
that's all I've got for now.
cheers,
mc



2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Love your writing. I may have to run to Target' tomorrow to check it out, but I certainly won't be able to wear it as well as Miss Molly! Love ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.

    ReplyDelete