Wednesday, January 5, 2011

camp czech




{tights & flats -target; cross bod bag -mulberry for target; sweater dress & cardi -Hallelu; Mt. Baker pin -earned}






tights plus sweater plus sweater equals heaven, people!
I can't even put into words my overwhelming comfort. Awesomeness is taking over my life today: the weather is the perfect blend of cool and sunny; I'm off from both jobs; and the Hubs is making fried chicken!!!

What the heck could be better?

A note about the title: When visiting my Grandparents it's not just a trip to Grandmother's house, you're visiting Camp Czech. Their cabin is authentically rustic -they've got things that would make a hipster's head spin. Back to my point, when you visit Camp Czech Grandpa almost automatically takes you up Mount Baker and when you accomplish this task you earn your Camp Czech Memories: Mt. Baker pin. It's pretty awesome. What would not be awesome is my Grandmother's face if she saw the length of this dress. She's been known to disapprove. Luckily, it's unlikely she's ever been near a computer, much less the internet..
{grandpa and I at the top of Baker Mountain}
Did anyone follow all that? Geez.

cheers,

mc

3 comments:

  1. I literally love everything about that post, you are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but notice the length of that dress, young lady. Is that how girls are dressing these days? I'm in the process of typing a letter of disapproval on my typewriter right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.

    ReplyDelete