Saturday, June 26, 2010

alice + olivia in wilmers!!!!

Shoot ya'll. Wilmington is getting seriously cool -right as we pack up to leave. Wah, wah. Oh well, I am enjoying it while I can. The Alice + Olivia fashion flash brought some serious high fashion to little old Wilmington, how cool is that? They're so clever with their vintage airstream -tugging at the heartstrings of every last hipster in the place...
The show it self was terrific -too short- but terrific. I could have watched it all night. The best part was Monkee's picked three girls to makeover and walk in the show. Sweet thing Kirsty Piper was one of those lucky ladies and she looked a-m-a-z-i-n-g!


Jonathan, Rebecca and I posing after the show.

sparkle tank, black skirt, lime slingbacks, lime headband -jcrew, bow ring -forever 21, silver clutch -thrifted, oversized watch -target, photo credits -sweet hubs




work it Kirsty!
it goes without saying that I am officially lusting after every single piece. Specifically, the tessa tie shoulder dress. O M G. One of a+o's PR girls was wearing it and looked so friggin' cute. She also wore floral garland in her hair, which warrants serious props anyway. Well played girlfriend, well played.
so, that's my recap. I had a blast, the hubs came along (which never happens) and we were still in bed by 10. My kinda night.
cheers,
mc

No comments:

Post a Comment