Saturday, June 19, 2010

the stepford wife

*check out our porch fan -we're the only people in the hood that have one, the hubs is super proud of it..
camel heels -island passage, army shirt dress -target, printed apron -anthropologie, jeweled bracelet -forever 21, aquamarine ring -gift from grandma, nails -essie "Hot Socks", flowers that aren't dead -diy!!





The hubs and I have been married now for over a year and I think it's been awesome. I am a huge fan of this whole marriage thing -but I don't really feel very "wifey." Insert today's outfit and sha-bam! I am lookin' the part. I also haven't killed our mums or our herb garden -so it looks like I'm not too terrible at this domestic thing after all. Just toss this girl and apron and a watering can* and we're in business.
*the watering can was carried by the flower girl at our wedding instead of a basket. I still use it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment