Thursday, March 4, 2010

tight tribute

Yesterday, I finally loaded up the collected prom dresses and brought them down to W.H.A.T. Today is the Prom Dress Swap -at Independence Mall, from 4-7. I am very excited, we've collected loads of dresses and I think it will be a very successful event.


As far as outfits go, I'm trying really hard to 'spring foward.' It's still been pretty chilly so I have to take advantage of tights for as long as I can. Some of my pairs are slowly disintegrating, but they've had good lives, they've done some serious stylin'

The thing I’m going to miss about the cold weather is tights, nylons, stockings, panty hose –whatever you want to call them, I appreciate them. Not only for their warming agent, but also for the color and texture they bring to an outfit. Furthermore, they feel lady like –even when you’re wearing shorts. I imagine ladies back in the day also enjoying all that tights have to offer..


Also, when I dropped off the dresses at W.H.A.T, a teenage boy told me he liked my nylons very much -It isn't everyday I get noticed by a teenage boy. Lucky me...



shoes -gift from Hubs, tights -Marshalls, shorts -Banana Republic, silk top -Marshalls,
cardigan -Banana Republic,
belt -forever 21, jacket -Mango





haha. check that out. i was mid-jacket-dropping. weird...



don't you love those earrings? I do.



we wore the exact same belt yesterday! isn't that crazy?




shoes -target, tights -TJ Maxx, dress -Charlotte from SATC's brand, caridigan -Kolh's, scarf -Ross, belt -forever 21, earrings -Belks








No comments:

Post a Comment