Thursday, March 4, 2010

bright ideas

folks come into the office and do some pretty weird things. For example: this particular gentleman came into the office in search of a custom shower curtain. He turned this staged picture of a colonscopy into a shower curtain. Yup. For real. I'm not making this up...
how could I?


Anyways, a few weeks later I got this email from him -securing his title of "customer of the week"

Molly,

The shower curtain was a huge success. I intend to get a "liner for it" but I am waiting until Bed-Bath-and-Beyond" sends me one of those 15% off coupons to either me or "Current Resident." I was thinking, however, that it would be really cool to be able to create a 'FLAG" with whatever anybody wants. I imagine it could be technically more difficult. But if I had that picture flying over my house, nobody would get lost, particularly on a very windy day. Is such a thing possible? Maybe you could talk to Jeb about this. We could pretend it's your idea. That way, if the idea is technically feasible and a potential money maker, you could get the credit, and maybe be promoted and get "a raise." If the idea is really dumb, then he could think less of you, rather than me.

U'ncle Jeff


amazing, right?
-oh and for the record: this man is not my uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment