Thursday, January 7, 2010

eighties nouveau

I'm not quite sure I matched today. Brown and black, isn't that like plaid and stripes? Can you do that?! Yikes, I did it.
I bought this dress recently from Island Passage and my goal was to dress it down, I think the varnished gold key necklace (from Target) and bracelet (Christmas gift from the Hubs) helps to achieve said goal.
When I left for work today my huz said, "oh man, I'm really loving this new tights tread."

me too, babe, me too.
As per our actual job we deal with a lot of wedding photographers, thus we see a ton of the bridal party jump shot, see below. It's usually this absurd.

How cool is K Lou's jacket? It was absolutely the inspiration for today's posting, folks keep saying the eighties are back and if this is any indicator -I'm in.

Love how the boots and neutral details offset the boldness of the jacket.
K Lou said, "I think I stole this from Grandma." -Nice

We're having tons of fun with the weather being so cold, its a great chance to get out some unique accessories.
How's our landing pose? Dare I say Carrie Strug?

No comments:

Post a Comment