Thursday, January 21, 2010

black and white... and read all over

We've had a sneak peak of Spring this week and it's been glorious! Everyone's in a better mood, the birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing -all that good stuff.

On Molly:
Patterned Trench Coat: the GAP
dark skinny jeans: J Crew
black tunic top: Target
black and white spectator shoes: Isaac Mizrahi for Target

The Cuban gentleman at the restaurant next door got a good laugh at K Lou and I, posing for pictures.
Who am I kidding? -everyone looks at us like nut-cases when they see us taking pictures, which actually makes it a little funner

*funner, is that a word?
Hopefully the hubs won't read this post, I wouldn't want to embarrass him with my lack of word knowledge.

On K Lou -I thought her outfit totally captured Melanie Laurent's character in Inglorious Basterds, which I saw over the weekend (and omg, holy blood and gore).
Khaki Tunic: Converse One Star for Target
Wide Brown "Alligator" Belt: Forever 21
Gray Flannel Tights: Marshalls
Brown Boots: Target








Necklace: a miscellaneous airport purchase -hey! we're human too!

No comments:

Post a Comment