Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a new york affair

I mentioned that the Hubs and I recently returned from my cousin's wedding in upstate New York. Finally, some sweet pics from the so-sweet, so-fun event.
K Lou is in her element with all her brothers and sister. (No, that's not De Niro -it's Uncle Mike, father of the groom) {clockwise from the top left: my grandpa, moi, and the Hubs; the newlyweds; the Hubs and I; K Lou and the beautiful bride; my grandparents -cuttin' a rug}


-a few fashion notes:
*Check out K Lou's dress: Zac Posen for Target. She looked so amazing
*Such a beautiful bride -and have you ever seen better teeth? No braces for those babies
*I know everyone says this, but I seriously have the cutest grandparent alive. Check my grandma's steller stilleto spectators, killer. Also, my grandpa climbs mountains -daily. I can literally barely keep up with the man.

I'm so fond of my family, I really think they're all just great. We left every event with sore tummies from laughing so hard. Best wishes to the new Mr & Mrs!
cheers,
mc

No comments:

Post a Comment