Wednesday, September 15, 2010

more wine please

This is not a "poor me, I don't have a job post." This is a "hooray, we found a place that serves $10 bottles of wine on Tuesdays" post.
Awesome, right? I thought so. Our new friends (yes, that's right we're even making friends) invited us to $10 bottle night and it was such a blast.
Also, check out last night's dinner: Stuffed Peppers -my new get-rid-of-all-the-left-overs solution. I blanched the peppers first then stuffed them with leftover rice and beans, threw em in the oven and topped them with sour cream and my famous gauc-a-molly. Yeah, that's right gauc-a-molly.
I also whipped up a couple loaves of focaccia bread -which turned out awesome! I was a nervous nelly about the whole "will this yeast rise?" situation, but it was delicious. (I froze the other loaf and it defrosted beautifully)


I've been hoarding this top for almost a year and I'm not sure why, turns out -it's super cute. A good transitional outfit from Summer to Fall -around here it definitely still feels like Summer, but I'll be rocking some tweed soon enough.

{grey top -Marshalls, jeans -forever 21, flower shoes -Island Passage, tote -banana republic, gold watch -target, gold belt -Old Navy, Jade polish -OPI}

cheers,

mc


1 comment: