Saturday, July 17, 2010

all the pretty monsters

omg, omg, omg. Lady Gaga. omg, omg, omg. She rocks my world. MSG + my bff's + the most insane outfits ever = awesomeness to the max. This was life changing stuff. A Lady Gaga show is pretty much like Halloween -girls can dress like skanks and it's a-okay. I say girls, but everyone was dressed like skanks (there were definitely child-skanks hoe-ing around). The show was amazing. We completely missed the opening act (wah-wah), but the people watching was everything I hoped for and then some... Love love loved it.


As you can imagine people were stopping SSR in the streets to take pictures of her. She absolutely won the award for the best look. Plus, as usual home girl worked it.
I'm still blown away -a week later.
Cheers,
mc

No comments:

Post a Comment