Tuesday, April 20, 2010

southern belle a-bloomin'

1st Athens Date Night!!!
You would have thought it was our first friggin' date. It took me about two hours to get ready -sorry Hubs! On the bright side I was pretty happy with the results -conceited much?

We went to a beautiful farm-to-table restaurant in downtown Athens called Farm 255. We were both super excited about it. The service was great; the atmosphere was great; and the drinks were heavenly. -Always a plus on date night.

The outfit was quite forgiving considering I stuffed myself. I've been waiting to bust out this dress all winter. It is from Forever 21, but is surprisingly high quality. I love the pattern and the fabric is a heavier canvas-like material. It was substantial enough to keep me warm while we ate outside even when the sun went down.

dress- forever 21, creamy cardigan -Island Passage, cat eye sunglasses -forever 21, hair bow -forever 21, heels -Island Passage,
belt -vintage (thanks mom!), necklace -thrifted.

Overall, if this date night was any indicator, Athens is going to be perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment