Tuesday, April 20, 2010

smells like teen spirit

On our way home from our Athens adventure we stopped in Liddy Dole/Colleen's hometown of Salisbury, NC. It is also the home of Catawba College, my baby brother's school. As you can plainly see he is a lacrosse super star. At this particular game he had four goals -see what I mean SUPER STAR. He's been playing since middle school and every time I go to a game I'm completely confused. At one point there was a fight on the field -lucky my sweet and gentle brother was not involved.
-this moment inspired post title... if you get my drift
p.u.


yup, that's him -scoring.
Awesomeness


The best part of Lacrosse is when they do the face off. It gets seriously scrappy.
What the heck to wear?
It was pretty warm out and I wanted to show my undying support for the Indians -while maintaining some element of style. (and you know how I feel about face painting)

dress -American Apparel, white oxford shirt -JCrew, Jack Parcel Converse -JCrew, straw bag -vintage,
Catawaba cap (that didn't quite fit my big head) -borrowed from small headed K Lou, avaiators -Ray Ban









No comments:

Post a Comment